Founded in 2001 by Sheree Jordan, Jordan Group Promos is a creative marketing agency located in Boston, Massachusetts.
With a mantra of “No is not an option,” Jordan Group Promos uses creative marketing skills to develop unique product branding for its corporate clients – creating solutions that provide big impact and achieve the results that the client desires. While Jordan Group Promos works with clients of all sizes, both national and local, it has had the honor of winning many high-profile projects including:
- Grolier/Scholastics direct mail campaigns
- Adweek Arc Awards, Adweek Project Isaac Awards
- Adweek Rising Star Brands
- Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Billboard Women in Music Award
- MTV award events
- VH1 Save the Music events
- TVLand award events
- Current TV presidential campaign
- A&E Television Network holiday gifts
- Dove Chocolate launch event
- iVillage/Self Magazine & Central Park NYC fitness events
- Facing Addiction National Platform Washington, D.C.
- Plus many other events and marketing projects
Jordan Group Promos has received multiple accolades for its work from Advantages Magazine, even spotlighted on the cover for the MTV Moon man project.
Founder Sheree Jordan is involved with local and national charities and causes.
Especially close to her heart is the YMCA’s Kids to Camp program of which Jordan Group has been a committee member for 16 years. This program allows underprivileged children to learn and develop positive character through the camp experience. Sheree has received the Rotary Club’s Paul Harris Fellow Award for being an advocate of the foundation’s goals of world peace and international understanding.
She is a member of the Advertising Specialty Industry and was a nominee for its Women of the Year Award.
With two daughters of her own, Sheree enjoys encouraging young women to believe in themselves and empowers them to strive for their dreams and goals.
“To be able to realize a life-long dream of owning my own company means everything to me and keeps me driven for success. I want my daughters, as well as all young women, to see that all possibilities are within their reach.””
~ Sheree Jordan